|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Incumbent must enthusiastically greet guests.
- Must be able to handle all guest inquiries with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact with guests to assist in their menu selections. Complete and thorough knowledge of all menu items is required, including ingredients and preparation of menu items.
- Adhere to the Starbucks Certified Barista Training regulations and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize those tasks while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Be knowledgeable of the menu and able to assist guests with special dietary restrictions and or allergies. Able to handle special requests of guests as well.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of all current and new equipment in the work area.
- Maintains a clean and comfortable retail environment.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer, and house bank management.
Education: High school diploma or GED plus 2 years’ guest service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge, and ability.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year of service in the hospitality industry. Preferably, experience as a server or guest service.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal experience.
● Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
● Ability to operate the point of service system to process transactions and collect payment. Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate POS system, make change, count cash drawer, and prepare cash drops.
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
● Current certification in ServSafe or other nationally recognized Food Handler Program or able to obtain upon being hired.
● Current certification in TIPS or another nationally recognized program in the service of alcohol or able to obtain upon being hired.
● Ability to be on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time.
● Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
For consideration please apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/