|Location||100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Part-Time Bartender delivers service excellence to our guests and creates a welcoming and comfortable environment. This position is responsible for setting up, preparing, and serving beverages.
**Weekend Shift: Saturday & Sunday needed**
- Prepare beverages according to Company recipes and standards, including signature cocktails.
- Properly check I.D.s
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and applicable specials.
- Aide in bar promotions.
- Engage guests in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
- Process and collect payments from guests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform all bar set up and restocking/replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Know and comply with food handling and liquor laws.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Able to work most weekends and holidays.
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Knowledge and/or ability to operate a computer.
Experience: At least one (1) year of bartending experience preferred.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling.
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Apply online at https://www.kolterhospitality.com/careers/