|Location||12401 International Dr, Orlando, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2022|
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests…our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Coordinator- Full-Time
Shift: 1st shift
Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail. Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
What does MVW offer?
Credit Union Membership!
Growth and Development Opportunities!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
To stay current on job opportunities with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, follow us on social media!
Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers
To keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, temperature checks are required prior to each shift and masks are required to be worn during each shift. Masks are provided to each associate.